Glee Church is looking for a creative, energetic intern eager to learn and grow in their faith by assisting various departments. In this role, you will work closely with the Lead Pastor, scheduling, coordinating, and providing administrative support on an executive level.
To be successful as an intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by Team Leaders. Must be detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and judgment skills and should be a self-starter to complete projects and administrative duties and anticipate organizational needs independently.
- Provide oversight to all things related to the Lead Pastor.
- As needed, take the initiative for new and unique projects to lighten the load on the Lead Pastor.
- Manage calendar for the Lead Pastor as the primary contact person for meetings and other scheduled commitments.
- Assist with developing an annual departmental budget and managing budget spending for the Lead Pastor.
- Able to commute to our Central Office in Bowie, Maryland
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel), Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to handle queries from a wide range of people.
- Excellent planning & organizing skills.
- Able to commit 10-15 hours per week.
- Available to serve on Sundays.
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $25.00 per week, unpaid internship (Transportation Stipend paid biweekly)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying